||Van Air Dry-O-Lite Desiccant
Dry-O-Lite, the industry-leading deliquescent desiccant, is a chemical drying agent specifically formulated for Van Air single tower compressed air dryers and natural gas Pipeline Dryers. Dry-O-Lite is a dense hygroscopic tablet that absorbs water vapor from streams of compressed air or gas. The surface of the desiccant tablet dissolves slowly, forming a brine solution which drops from the surface. The tablet continuously dissolves, or deliquesces, until the desiccant is fully consumed.
All Van Air deliquescent desiccants, including Dry-O-Lite, are non-toxic and fully water soluble.
Features & Benefits
- No energy consumption
- Prevents condensation
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Prevents wintertime air and gas line freeze-ups
- Environmentally safe
- Low cost of operation relative to refrigerated dryers and regenerative desiccant dryers
- ¾" tablet
- Little or no maintenance on drying equipment
- Available in 50# bags, 50# pails, 506# steel drums and 2,000# bulk bags