Bullard Airline Filters can be used in conjunction with other compressor safeguards such as carbon monoxide monitoring to supply Grade D breathing air to supplied-air respirators. They may also be used to supply drier, cleaner air to tools and pneumatic systems to reduce down-time and repair costs.
The 41 Series Airline Filters are constructed of heavy gauge steel to withstand rugged industrial environments.
41 Series Airline Filters contain large disposable filter cartridges allowing longer periods of filtration.
Light Weight for Easy Portability
Each model weighs approximately 23 pounds.
The 41 Series Filter cartridges are specifically designed to effectively trap and remove oil particulates, odor and organic vapors using a multi-layer filtering system. Compressor-supplied air enters the filter and travels through six layers of filter material before exiting through the outlet port. Carded cotton, felt material, activated charcoal and activated alumina work in sequence to supply cleaner air to workers or equipment.
- 1. Water is removed by condensation against the cylinder wall.
- 2. Carded cotton removes particulates.
- 3. Activated alumina adsorbs oil and moisture.
- 4. Activated charcoal removes odors and moisture.
- 5. Felt material removes particulates.
- 6. Carded cotton removes particulates.
- 7. Respiratory felt at final stage acts as a final filter before air is transferred to worker or air driven tools.